Saturday, August 15, 2009

Starting something new

After a lot of thinking I have decided to put what I do really well to use. I love making '"Memory DVD's." What is that you ask? Well I love to take pictures from any event, or any time in life, and put them together in a movie of pictures and music. This is a great way to get those pictures you have been meaning to scrapbook all together in a fun way. Memories is holding on to something you love, so why not make those memories last. My goal is find anyone who is looking for a fun way to put together pictures together for family reunions, a graduation, engagement, wedding, or even just the past year family events. There are so many things out there like blogs, family movies from a video camera, scrapbooks but I want to capture life in timeline of pictures for a budget friendly cost!

No comments:

Post a Comment